Home

|
|
|
|
Irish Dancing in Germany :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
European Open Irish Dance Championships
Posted by: Sean (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2006 01:16PM

Just a quick post to let everyone know that the hotel for this event is now completely full for the weekend of April 21st, 22nd and 23rd. There are many other hotels in the area from which you can get a shuttle service to the airport and then the Van der Valk shuttle to the hotel for the feis. If anyone has a problem getting a room please contact me asap as the Van Der Valk may be able to help us get rooms at another hotel.

Re: European Open Irish Dance Championships
Posted by: pamela maher (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2006 05:13PM

Hi Sean,
I tryed to call today to let you know that i have 6 children competing this weekend.They are as follows emma maher age 4 beginners a reel ,light jig, slip jig ,2hand ,prem.Shauna Mills Age 4 beginner reel light jig 2hand ,prem.Lauren Caffrey beginner reel ,lightjig,slipjig,single jig,2 hand ,prem.Sophie Caffrey beginner reel.Sarah Hardiman age 12 reel primary ligh jig beginner slip jig primary single jig beginner treble jig primary,prem primary.Louise doyle age 16 reel slipjig single jig light jig treble jig hornpipe trad prem prim.i tryed to ring you i left a message.will it be ok to pay entries on the weekend as when i went to the bank it wouldnt accept your account.i try ring you later pamela 00353851369274

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Confirmation code*:  You will need to recognize the text in this image.
Please enter the code from the above image:
Attach a file
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, bmp, doc, pdf
  • No file can be larger than 8MB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.