Home

|
|
|
|
Irish Dancing in Germany :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Feis in Stuttgart/Fotos
Posted by: Antje (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2005 06:14PM

Hi! After Stuttgart WIDA Feis I just wanted to say I tremendously enjoyed it!!! Thank you Elaine for a great venue, all your hard work and making everyone welcome.
For all teachers....while I couldn´t film the dancing I still took some pictures of several dance schools and dancers. Preparing, hugging...sometimes I managed to get the school complete with teachers, and children sporting medals. So if you had a child competing and you know the number please contact me and if I have it on a picture I will be happy to send you an e-mail with the pics attached. No money winking smiley
Parents of "Irish Dance Factory" and "Emerald Dancers" as well as "Scoil Rince O`Brannlaig" I got quite a few pictures of the dancers...Hope to hear from you soon...
See you all in Düsseldorf in January 2006 for next WIDA feis!!

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Vielen Dank an Elaine Walker für das tolle Feis in Stuttgart. Und "Irish Dance Factory" herzlichen Glückwunsch!!! Under 7 hornpipe!! Was für Talente habt ihr denn da?!!!winking smiley
An alle teilnehmenden Tänzer und Schulen...ich habe einige Fotos mit meiner Digi-Cam gemacht. Also nennt mir Schule und Nummer eures Tänzers und ich schaue ob ich Fotos von ihr/ihm habe. Schick ich dann umsonst als e-mail Anhang...!!!!! Lieber Gruß und hoffentlich seid ihr alle im Januar in Düsseldorf Antje

Re: Feis in Stuttgart/Fotos
Posted by: Simon (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2005 09:13PM

Hi Antje,

How about posting a few of the photos to the forum (use the add attachment buttons)?

All the best,

Simon

PS: Currently outside europe enjoying sun and seas, recovering from too much work and watchýng a local variation of "Rýverdance goes Feet of Turkey" - More to follow when I have access to a keyboard where all the letters are ýn the correct places.....

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Confirmation code*:  You will need to recognize the text in this image.
Please enter the code from the above image:
Attach a file
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, bmp, doc, pdf
  • No file can be larger than 8MB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.