Irish Dancing in Germany :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
I'm new here
Posted by: Mariya (IP Logged)
Date: April 12, 2005 04:55PM

Hello everyone!
I'm from Kiev, Ukraine. I study Irish dancing about 2 years and I want want to speak with somejne about it. Several days before I visited Colin's masterklass in Moskow. I'm so impress of this man.

Re: I'm new here
Posted by: Simon Woods (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2005 02:24AM

Hi Mariya,

Great to hear from you and to hear that you enjoyed the masterclass with Colin in Moskow.

The important thing is just to relax and enjoy the classes. In his classes here in mainland Europe, Colin was presented with a very wide range of abilities. He mastered this however excellently. We were very pleased to hear that not only the stonger dancers in the classes felt that they were able to take something with them. All of the dancers that we talked to afterwards (also the weaker or less experienced dancers) felt that they had learned something special. The interesting thing is that if you ask five dancers what they felt was the most important thing that they learned you will get five different answers. This shows that Colin is able to spot the weaknesses and strengths of each of the individual dancers in his classes.

Re: I'm new here
Posted by: Mariya (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2005 09:47AM

I am completely agree with you. For me that was not only dancing masterclass. That was lesson of a living philosophy. Because things I had learn could be used not only in dancing but throughout the life.
Are you an organizer of masterclasses? HOw long are you dancing?
And how often does Colin vizit you?
It's so pity that Colin never vizit Ukraine

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Confirmation code*:  You will need to recognize the text in this image.
Please enter the code from the above image:
Attach a file
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, bmp, doc, pdf
  • No file can be larger than 8MB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.